Thursday 8 November 2012

Chocolate chip Banana muffin

After having a TON of leftover bananas, I knew I needed to make some banana bread. But this time I wanted to make banana muffins, so I used my favorite recipe and made them into muffins.

They came out perfectly!! Ingredients:

 1 c sugar 1/2 c shortening or
oil 2 eggs 2 c flour
3 medium bananas mashed
 1/2 tsp.
 salt 1 1/2 tsp.
 baking soda
1/2 to 1 c chopped pecans
1 c chocolate chips

 Directions:

Cream sugar and shortening or oil.
 Beat in eggs. Add bananas and beat until well mixed.
 Blend in vanilla.
Add all dry ingredients and blend until well mixed.
 Fold in nuts and chocolate chips.

 Pour into a muffin pan lined with muffin liners.

 Makes 12
. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15-20 mins. or until toothpick comes out clean.
Let sit 5 minutes on cooling rack before taking out of pan.
After the muffins are out of the pan let cool on rack completely. You can freeze muffins up to 2-3 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment